Popular kpop girl group, 2NE1 is having their very first concert, “2NE1 New Evolution Global Tour 2012” on December 1, 7 p.m. at Singapore Indoor Stadium. inSing and SingTel wants to offer you, our beloved readers, the chance to meet them up-close and personal!
We have 1 pair of concert tickets and sound check passes sponsored by SingTel (worth $632 in total) to give away to one very lucky reader! Be prepared to get blown away by an intensifying concert experience worth of boisterous energy, slick dance moves and strong vocals.
Adore 2NE1’s loud and flamboyant fashion sense? View through our “Get the look: 2NE1” gallery for style tips on how to achieve their look without having to bust your bank account!
Also read: ‘A to Z of K-pop’
How to Win:
Answer these questions below for your chance to win!
Question 1: Who is the Maknae aka youngest member in 2NE1?
Question 2: In one of the picture in the “Get the look: 2NE1” style tips gallery, Mintzy accessorised her outfit with a belt, what is the colour of this belt?
Submit your answers and provide your details in the entry form below.
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners,
Rinka Zhan SXXXX531D
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 20 November 2012 to 28 November 2012, 3 p.m.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Contestants are required to answer two questions listed in the article to qualify.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 28 November 2012, 6 p.m.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by 30 November 2012, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 30 November 2012, 5.30 p.m. will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)